Minetec offers competitive working conditions, a safe environment, good mutual support and a climate of trust. We also encourage the professional development of all of our employees by offering various training programs that enhance each person's strengths and skills.
Are you a dedicated person for whom achieving goals is no longer a secret? Become part of our team today!
CABLER / FITTER
The cable fitter is a key player in our team. In particular, it plays an important role in the mechanical and electrical installation of our panels and contributes to the success of Minetec.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Read different electrical plans, check the mechanical layout and choose the equipment necessary for the creation of your project
- Receive the parts, validate that they correspond to the electrical plan and report any errors or parts that are not CSA certified;
- Trim threads and labels;
- Prepare the enclosure, door or mounting plate by marking and drilling materials such as steel or metal.
- Wire the panel according to the electrical diagram and follow the specifications given by the operations manager.
- Possess a DEP or a DEC;
- Good judgment, proactive and results-oriented attitude;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities;
- Autonomous, rigorous and has a developed team spirit;
- Good command of French and English.
How to apply
Do you think you can contribute to the success of the business? We want to meet you. Send your resume and cover letter today.