Quality panels for profitable solutions
Minetec customers rely on our company to manufacture high quality control and distribution panels. We offer profitable products manufactured according to your specifications.
- 48 @ 250 V cc, 100 to 800A
- 12 to 80 circuits, 1Ø, 3W wires
Main circuit breaker panel
- Circuit breakers
- 1 pole, 15 to 70 A
- 2 poles, 15 to 200 A
Secondary power supply with main terminals
*The nominal value for series protection is indicated on all panels.
DC distribution centre (48 VDC or 125 VDC) for industrial use
- Fully factory assembled and certified compliant with current standards
- Connection of all existing circuit breakers on IP20 terminals through side troughs
- Possibility to safely connect a new load directly into the troughs without having to turn off the panel
Zero Energy® finger-safe (IP 20B) panels for safe distribution
Expenses associated with outdated infrastructure require control to extend the life of your equipment. We’re here to help you modernize your electrical distribution system while optimizing costs and extending the life of your facility.
Modernization of low and medium voltage switchboards and switchgear
Available options :
- Fuse or circuit breaker disconnector
- Thermographic window
- Custom connections
- 30 A to 800 A capacity
- CSA certification included
- Adapts to systems from all main electrical manufacturers
Bus plugs for 600V shielded busbars for easy maintenance
CSA-certified electrical panels, dedicated to applications requiring temporary power supply
- This safe and easy-to-handle assembly is equipped with a disconnecting means and a visual voltage presence indicator that will allow operators to quickly diagnose its condition
- Available up to 400 A with several options
Marine and rail power supply, for certified quality products
Minetec’s transfer switch controller is self-contained and fully manages the activation and operation. Activation is started when the automatic controller detects a power source unavailability or loss, followed by the operation of the switching mechanism.